The Natural Resource Analysis Center (NRAC) provides geospatially-based research, teaching and service focused on environmental and natural resource issues for West Virginia, the surrounding Appalachian region, and beyond.
NRAC is a multi-disciplinary research and teaching facility within the Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design, originally established in 1990. For over 20 years, NRAC research, service, and teaching activities have complemented work within the College in many fields.
Areas of expertise at NRAC include landscape analysis, watershed-based modeling and applications, remote sensing, spatial decision support, energy issues, and economic development.
- About NRAC - A quick introduction to the Center
- Education - Geospatial training and classes
- Research - Highlights of over 20 years of sponsored research projects
- People - NRAC faculty, staff, and students
- Links - Useful links and information resources
- US-China Energy Center - Information on programs, research, publications, workshops of the US-China Energy Center